Обсуждение: Trying to debug psqlODBC

Trying to debug psqlODBC

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Hi,

I'm trying to track down a problem in psqlODBC. I signed on to GBORG,
but didn't succeed in getting the latest sources via CVS (auth failed:
rejected access to /usr/local/cvsroot/psqlodbc, my account is "andy").
The 7.2.5 source tarball seems to be incomplete (at least code for
ConfigDSN is missing).
Can you help me getting the latest source? Is there a mailing list on
psqlODBC devel topics?

The topics I'm investigating:

- Using OLEDB/MSDASQL, I cannot insert NULL or Zero-length strings with
bound  variables: INSERT .. VALUES (?,?,?) fails, INSERT ... VALUES
(1,2,NULL) or (1,2,'') is ok.

- Error Message is only E_FAIL.

Since both problems could be outside the ODBC driver, I'd rather have a
look inside before requesting support.

Best regards,
Andreas

Re: Trying to debug psqlODBC

От
"Dave Page"

You need to use anonymous access:

--
Note: You may access CVS from the command line at...
:pserver:anonymous@gborg.postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot/psqlodbc

Only project members can use their userid for read/write access.

> The 7.2.5 source tarball seems to be incomplete (at least code for
> ConfigDSN is missing).

Oh, what file is missing (just to save me hunting it down?

> Can you help me getting the latest source? Is there a mailing list on
> psqlODBC devel topics?

Yes, this one :-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: Trying to debug psqlODBC

От
"Dave Page"

Thanks Andreas. I've committed changes to fix both these issues.

Regards, Dave.