Re: Trying to debug psqlODBC

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Trying to debug psqlODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

You need to use anonymous access:

--
Note: You may access CVS from the command line at...
:pserver:anonymous@gborg.postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot/psqlodbc

Only project members can use their userid for read/write access.

> The 7.2.5 source tarball seems to be incomplete (at least code for
> ConfigDSN is missing).

Oh, what file is missing (just to save me hunting it down?

> Can you help me getting the latest source? Is there a mailing list on
> psqlODBC devel topics?

Yes, this one :-)

Regards, Dave.