Обсуждение: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer

Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer

От
bobt_1234
Дата:
I am new to PostgreSQL and I have an issue connecting to it from SQL
Developer.

I create a connection, enter the user ID and password, click "choose
database" and it populates a drop-down list with all of the available
databases.  That all works great.

However, when I select a database and connect to it, I don't see any tables.
If I open the same database in pgAdmin III, there is a sub-node under the
database name called "schemas".  If you expand that, you can see all of the
tables.  In SqlDeveloper, however, there is no "schema" node, and clicking
on tables displays nothing.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?  How can I view my postgreSQL tables
from a SQL Developer connection?

Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата: