Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer

От bobt_1234
Тема Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks, but I poked around and finally figured it out.

When you connect to a database, it creates a node for that database with all
of the objects listed.  The TABLES node under this tree has nothing in it.

You have to view the TABLES node under "public" under the root database
folder.  It has all of the tables in it.

Thanks again.  I hope this helps some other novices.