Обсуждение: postgres files in windows xp

postgres files in windows xp

От
Ramon Orticio
Дата:
thank you guys

i'll try your suggestions. but i see the commands are in linux  how about in
 windows platform how do you do that will it be the same?

thanks again.

mon

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: postgres files in windows xp

От
Aarni Ruuhimäki
Дата:
On Monday 23 May 2005 12:18, you wrote:
> thank you guys
>
> i'll try your suggestions. but i see the commands are in linux  how about
> in windows platform how do you do that will it be the same?
>
> thanks again.
>
> mon

Hi,

I am not familiar with running Pg on Windows. You will find help from
pqsql-cygwin mail list.

BR,

Aarni

This is a bugfree broadcast to you
from **Kmail**
on **Fedora Core 2** linux system
Linux is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates and a free apache inside.

Re: postgres files in windows xp

От
Afton & Ray Still