Обсуждение: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - bug?

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - bug?

От
"Timo Nentwig"
Дата:
Hi!

I do have problems with simple Hibernate (O/R mapper: hibernate.org)
samples. The SQL statement generated is correct but some
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown in QueryExecutor.sendQuery().

Please do also have a look at
http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2196167#2196167.

Can somebody help please?

TIA
Timo

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - bug?

От
Oliver Jowett
Дата:
Timo Nentwig wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I do have problems with simple Hibernate (O/R mapper: hibernate.org)
> samples. The SQL statement generated is correct but some
> ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown in QueryExecutor.sendQuery().
>
> Please do also have a look at
> http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2196167#2196167.
>
> Can somebody help please?

What driver version, server version, and database encoding are you
using? Does the query make it to the server? If so, what is the query as
logged by the server?

 From the trace you seem to be using an older driver
(QueryExecutor.sendQuery no longer exists in the current driver) -- have
you tried a more recent driver?

-O

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - bug?

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
This is an old message, but the answer to this question is to use the
latest drivers.

Dave
On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 19:46, Oliver Jowett wrote:
> Timo Nentwig wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I do have problems with simple Hibernate (O/R mapper: hibernate.org)
> > samples. The SQL statement generated is correct but some
> > ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown in QueryExecutor.sendQuery().
> >
> > Please do also have a look at
> > http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2196167#2196167.
> >
> > Can somebody help please?
>
> What driver version, server version, and database encoding are you
> using? Does the query make it to the server? If so, what is the query as
> logged by the server?
>
>  From the trace you seem to be using an older driver
> (QueryExecutor.sendQuery no longer exists in the current driver) -- have
> you tried a more recent driver?
>
> -O

Dave Cramer
519 939 0336