Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - bug?

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Timo Nentwig wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I do have problems with simple Hibernate (O/R mapper: hibernate.org)
> samples. The SQL statement generated is correct but some
> ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown in QueryExecutor.sendQuery().
>
> Please do also have a look at
> http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2196167#2196167.
>
> Can somebody help please?

What driver version, server version, and database encoding are you
using? Does the query make it to the server? If so, what is the query as
logged by the server?

 From the trace you seem to be using an older driver
(QueryExecutor.sendQuery no longer exists in the current driver) -- have
you tried a more recent driver?

-O