Обсуждение: The patch I sent a day ago.

The patch I sent a day ago.

От
Ola Sundell
Дата:
Hello.

I sent a patch to this list, yesterday. If it looks interesting, and not
too kludgy, and you consider it worth using, I'd love to do some more
hacking on getImportedKeys() and getExportedKeys(), so that I implement
them fully. Oh, and I'll clean up the code a bit, too.

How about it?

Ola

--
---
Ola Sundell

Re: The patch I sent a day ago.

Дата:
> Hello.
>
> I sent a patch to this list, yesterday. If it looks interesting, and not
> too kludgy, and you consider it worth using, I'd love to do some more
> hacking on getImportedKeys() and getExportedKeys(), so that I implement
> them fully. Oh, and I'll clean up the code a bit, too.
>
> How about it?

I don't know much about jdbc.  I will keep it for 7.2 and get it added
then.  We have a freeze for the 7.1 release.

Support for callable statement

От
Qiqi Dong
Дата:
Hi,

I'm using jdbc-7.0.3, and found it does not support CallableStatement. Is
this planned for the next release? I cannot port my applications to
postgresql without significant code changes.

Thanks.

Qiqi

Re: Support for callable statement

От
Antonio Fiol
Qiqi Dong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using jdbc-7.0.3, and found it does not support CallableStatement. Is
> this planned for the next release? I cannot port my applications to
> postgresql without significant code changes.

I am also waiting for jdbc 7.1 because of some timestamp problems. If you
use them heavily -as I do-, you'd better start identifying where you use
them, especially in "SELECT" statements, as it gives some problems in 7.0.3,
which should be solved on 7.1 (as Peter M said on this list some days ago).

Antonio Fiol

Re: Support for callable statement

От
Qiqi Dong
Дата:
Another problem in the same area is that functions, both sql and plpgsql, do
not return recordset. Lack of CallableStatement and recordset making porting
of most of my applications impossible. I hope both will be included to
release 7.1.