Re: Support for callable statement

От Antonio Fiol
Тема Re: Support for callable statement
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Qiqi Dong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using jdbc-7.0.3, and found it does not support CallableStatement. Is
> this planned for the next release? I cannot port my applications to
> postgresql without significant code changes.

I am also waiting for jdbc 7.1 because of some timestamp problems. If you
use them heavily -as I do-, you'd better start identifying where you use
them, especially in "SELECT" statements, as it gives some problems in 7.0.3,
which should be solved on 7.1 (as Peter M said on this list some days ago).

Antonio Fiol