Обсуждение: What does this error message mean??

What does this error message mean??

От
Chris Moore
Дата:
I am currently attempting to install postgresql under
redhat linux
I have removed the old version, I have unpacked the
rpm file of the new one.
I am now trying to run the configure program
I type the following...

./configure --host=i386-pc-linux

And I get the following...
checking echo setting...
checking setting template to... linux_i386
checking whether to support locale... disabled
checking whether to support cyrillic recode...
disabled
checking whether to support multibyte... disabled
checking setting DEF_PGPORT... ./configure: 134946584:
No space left on device 5432
checking setting DEF_MAXBACKENDS... ./configure:
134946624: No space left on device 32
checking setting USE_TCL... disabled
checking setting USE_PERL... disabled
checking setting USE_ODBC... disabled
checking setting ASSERT CHECKING... disabled
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH

What does the error in the last line mean?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Chris

=====