Re: What does this error message mean??

От Christopher Sawtell
Тема Re: What does this error message mean??
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, 07 Jul 2000, Chris Moore wrote:
> I am currently attempting to install postgresql under
> redhat linux
[ ... ]
> checking for gcc... no
> checking for cc... no
> configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH
>
> What does the error in the last line mean?
That there isn't a C compiler installed on your computer,
it's probably simplest to (re)install RedHat as a "Development Machine".

--
Sincerely etc.,
NAME       Christopher Sawtell - iOpen Technologies Ltd.CELL PHONE 021 257 4451ICQ UIN    45863470EMAIL      chris @

От: "Byron Nikolaidis"
Сообщение: Re: Re: Link to postgesql components
От: Michael Möhle
Сообщение: Re: Access 2000 and ODBC driver