Обсуждение: New windows compiler warning from 585bca39

New windows compiler warning from 585bca39

От
David Rowley
Дата:
I've attached a tiny patch that fixes a new compiler warning on the windows build...

Perhaps the #ifndef could be placed in a nicer spot in the patch, but the attached should at least describe where the problem lies...

(ClCompile target) ->
  src\interfaces\libpq\fe-connect.c(3365): warning C4101: 'msgid' : unreferenced local variable [D:\Postgres\b\libpq.vcxproj]

    1 Warning(s)
Вложения

Re: New windows compiler warning from 585bca39

Дата:
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> I've attached a tiny patch that fixes a new compiler warning on the windows
> build...

Applied, thanks.

> Perhaps the #ifndef could be placed in a nicer spot in the patch, but the
> attached should at least describe where the problem lies...

Yeah, I thought it better to make a separate declaration to wrap in
#ifndef.  pgindent is probably going to insist on adding some vertical
whitespace around the #if, and that'll look horrid if it's just in the
middle of a list of variables.
        regards, tom lane

Re: New windows compiler warning from 585bca39

Дата:
On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 04:14:55PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Perhaps the #ifndef could be placed in a nicer spot in the patch, but the
> > attached should at least describe where the problem lies...
>
> Yeah, I thought it better to make a separate declaration to wrap in
> #ifndef.  pgindent is probably going to insist on adding some vertical
> whitespace around the #if, and that'll look horrid if it's just in the
> middle of a list of variables.

Uh, I don't think that is the case anymore.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +