Re: New windows compiler warning from 585bca39

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New windows compiler warning from 585bca39
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> I've attached a tiny patch that fixes a new compiler warning on the windows
> build...

Applied, thanks.

> Perhaps the #ifndef could be placed in a nicer spot in the patch, but the
> attached should at least describe where the problem lies...

Yeah, I thought it better to make a separate declaration to wrap in
#ifndef.  pgindent is probably going to insist on adding some vertical
whitespace around the #if, and that'll look horrid if it's just in the
middle of a list of variables.