Обсуждение: New NLS status page

New NLS status page

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
I've updated the National Language Support status page, at

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/~petere/nls.php

Not only does it show all kinds of progress numbers, it also allows you to
download .po files that are baked freshly every day for your working
pleasure.  Thus, it's no longer necessary to keep an up-to-date source
tree and all the tools around.  Furthermore, any errors in the translation
files will pop up automatically as well.

In somewhat related news, I've made a new release of my "BSD Gettext"
distribution:

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/~petere/gettext.html

The msgfmt program is now a full replacement for the GNU equivalent for
all relevant functionality, so all the tools required for the user side
are now available.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: New NLS status page