Re: New NLS status page

От Serguei Mokhov
Тема Re: New NLS status page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 7:05 AM

> I've updated the National Language Support status page, at
>
> http://www.ca.postgresql.org/~petere/nls.php

That's very cool!

However the status table format isn't the best one.
It'll keep growing sidewise with every new language
added and will force to scroll horizontally the browser's
window. Plus, the older stats you used to have of
how many messages translated, fuzzy translations, and
untranslated I also find useful.

May I suggest the following table format:

| Lang/Component| libpg | pg_dump | postgres      | pgsql      | Lang Total |
+---------------+-------+---------+---------------+------------+-------------
+ cs            + 0     + 0       + 0             + 89%        + 1 (89)     |
+               +       +         +               + t99\f5\u25 |            |
+ de            + 100   + 100     + 20            + 100        + 4 (80)     |
+               +       +         + t15\f25\u2000 +            +            |
+ 7 langs       + 4(100)+ ........

(Sorry for being such an @n@l :))

--
Serguei A. Mokhov