Обсуждение: Bug report for 7.0beta1 in 'CREATE FUNCTION...'

Bug report for 7.0beta1 in 'CREATE FUNCTION...'

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
Can someone look into this, and followup with Don? :)

====================
From: Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com>

Slightly less minor bug.  Forward this to the right place, too.

acs=# create function foo() returns integer as '
acs'# begin
acs'# create table bar(i integer);
acs'# return 1;
acs'# end;' language 'plpgsql';
CREATE
acs=# select foo();
pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
  before or while processing the request.

!#

DML statements apparently aren't meant to be supported in plpgsql,
since any I try crash.  This, again, is PG7.0 beta.

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

RE: [HACKERS] Bug report for 7.0beta1 in 'CREATE FUNCTION...'

От
"Hiroshi Inoue"