Обсуждение: Roadmap for Postgres on AIX

Roadmap for Postgres on AIX

От
Wasim Arif
Дата:
Hi guys,

What is the road map for Postgres on the AIX platform? I understand that the pg build farm contains an AIX 5.3 server; are there any plans to upgrade to 6.1 and 7.1?
Our servers run on AIX and we are evaluating using Postgres as the RDBMS. Part of my evaluation is understanding where the pg team is headed with AIX, and if it is considered a supported platform for the foreseeable future.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Wasim.

Re: Roadmap for Postgres on AIX