Re: Roadmap for Postgres on AIX

От KimmoHintikka
Тема Re: Roadmap for Postgres on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I got this page by accident trying find more info on tests EnterpriseDB did
with PostgressSQL Power Linux.

Anyway as I work IBM Power sales rep for Finland myself, please sent me
little bit more info on what kind of test you have in mind. (Do you just
want few core's to test it works / or bigger instance for performance
testing? For how long?)

I can see when we would have test machine available trough partner world.

If you don't want to ping your specific test scenario on public forum please
sent me a mail kimmo.hintikka@ie.ibm.com or ping on  linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kimmohintikka>

Otherwise just answer here and I get back to you.