Обсуждение: Any information about the PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program?

Any information about the PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program?

От
Albretch Mueller
Дата:
 You can't find any books and if you go to the company they tell you
~
 sraoss.co.jp/index_en.php
~
 all you find are commercial services offered. No mention of the exam
~
 Any suggestions?
~
 Thank you
 lbrtchx

Re: Any information about the PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program?

От
Albretch Mueller
Дата:
 well, I have kept searching for it and found a somewhat funny message
from the sraoss.co.jp guys

 [GENERAL] LPI-Japan to start PostgreSQL certfication

 and a long thread

 [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Certification

 which tellingly was quickly hijacked into other topics

 on pearsonvue.com/sra/ it says they will discontinued that exam after
July 30, 2011

 I wonder if anyone has ever gotten PostgreSQL Certified

 lbrtchx

Re: Any information about the PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program?

От
Ray Stell
Дата:

https://www.google.com/search?q=postgresql+certification&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a