Re: Any information about the PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program?

От Albretch Mueller
Тема Re: Any information about the PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 well, I have kept searching for it and found a somewhat funny message
from the sraoss.co.jp guys

 [GENERAL] LPI-Japan to start PostgreSQL certfication

 and a long thread

 [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Certification

 which tellingly was quickly hijacked into other topics

 on pearsonvue.com/sra/ it says they will discontinued that exam after
July 30, 2011

 I wonder if anyone has ever gotten PostgreSQL Certified

 lbrtchx