Обсуждение: problem with triggers

problem with triggers

От
Florent THOMAS
Дата:
Hy everybody,

I have a problem with 2 triggers.

I work on 3 tables :
table A ==> with one trigger after insert that insert values in table B
Table B ==> with one trigger after insert that insert values in table C
Table C
As I insert values on table A, I have a message that indicates the EXECUTE statement as null.
I wonder if it is because the 2nd insert is sent as the first one is not ended.
In this case, how configure postgresql to accept this second insertion?

Best regards

Re: problem with triggers

От
Scott Marlowe
Дата:
> Hy everybody,
>
> I have a problem with 2 triggers.
>
> I work on 3 tables :
> table A ==> with one trigger after insert that insert values in table B
> Table B ==> with one trigger after insert that insert values in table C
> Table C
> As I insert values on table A, I have a message that indicates the EXECUTE
> statement as null.
> I wonder if it is because the 2nd insert is sent as the first one is not
> ended.
> In this case, how configure postgresql to accept this second insertion?

OK, that's a good overview, but it would help if you had a simple
self-contained test case to post so we could reproduce what you're
seeing.

Re: problem with triggers

От
Florent THOMAS
Дата:
Thank you for answering so fast,

After a good night, I found the solution.
There was a problem with a variable that was name as a field name I execute in the query.
So everything looks fine now!

Thanks a lot