Re: problem with triggers

От Florent THOMAS
Тема Re: problem with triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for answering so fast,

After a good night, I found the solution.
There was a problem with a variable that was name as a field name I execute in the query.
So everything looks fine now!

Thanks a lot

Le dimanche 31 janvier 2010 à 16:55 -0700, Scott Marlowe a écrit :
> Hy everybody,
>
> I have a problem with 2 triggers.
>
> I work on 3 tables :
> table A ==> with one trigger after insert that insert values in table B
> Table B ==> with one trigger after insert that insert values in table C
> Table C
> As I insert values on table A, I have a message that indicates the EXECUTE
> statement as null.
> I wonder if it is because the 2nd insert is sent as the first one is not
> ended.
> In this case, how configure postgresql to accept this second insertion?

OK, that's a good overview, but it would help if you had a simple
self-contained test case to post so we could reproduce what you're
seeing.