Обсуждение: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/changeset/25387

Though I'm probably start going on Oleg's nerves.. :/

I'm still trying to get compound word support for my dictionaries back,
while migrating from 8.1.5-gin-utf8 to 8.2.

Can someone give me additional information on that change? My affix file
trigger that oldFormat condition on line 472. Where is the change in
affix file format documented? What has changed? Any way to convert them?

I found some OpenOffice pages about it, but I failed to find what I'm
looking for.

IIRC I had TSearch2 with my `oldFormat' files working on an older
8.2-dev-snapshot.

Thanks for any hint.

Hannes Dorbath

Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Teodor Sigaev
Дата:
Are you trying to convert openoffice (myspell) format to ispell with help of
my2ispell?

It seems to me, I see the problem. m2ispell doesn't convert prefixes which can
not be combined with every word ('N' in myspell). So, ispell file will contain
wrong line begining with PFX...

I'll fixed that.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
What version of OpenOffice MySpell dictionaries is supposed to work with
TSearch in 8.2?

The format used till OpenOffice 2.0.1 or the format starting from 2.0.2?

Hannes Dorbath

Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Teodor Sigaev
Дата:
Hmm, 2.0.1. But what's the difference? I don't watch changes in OpenOffice hardly.

Hannes Dorbath wrote:
> What version of OpenOffice MySpell dictionaries is supposed to work with
> TSearch in 8.2?
>
> The format used till OpenOffice 2.0.1 or the format starting from 2.0.2?

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
On 21.12.2006 18:32, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> Are you trying to convert openoffice (myspell) format to ispell with
> help of my2ispell?

Yes:

http://groups.google.com/group/pgsql.general/browse_thread/thread/c21872aca3754a06/3a909c0e1f05a5af

I'm really unsure what someone is supposed to do, to get compound word
support in 8.2 working.

http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/changeset/25387

In the comment it is stated that for German one should still use
my2ispell. I had no luck with that.

One the other hand:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#German_.28Germany.2C_....29

tells that the new MySpell dicts, starting from OO 2.0.2, should be fine
for compound word support.

Thanks for your time.

Hannes Dorbath

Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Teodor Sigaev
Дата:
Oh, I see. So, only 2.0.1 and I can't change that for 8.2 branch. :(

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
Ok. I can't get it working with the 2.0.1 dicts as well.

I got the 2.0.1 dict from:

http://ftp.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/dictionaries/de_DE.zip

- Run compound.pl on it to add the \z flags.
- Run my2ispell on it.
- Run iconv -t utf-8 on it.

The resulting files are at:

http://hannes.imos.net/dict.bz2

Thanks in advance.

On 21.12.2006 19:00, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> Oh, I see. So, only 2.0.1 and I can't change that for 8.2 branch. :(

Hannes Dorbath

Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
These are the files I've bee using with PG 8.1.5-gin-utf8:

http://hannes.imos.net/dict-8.1.5-working.bz2

IIRC the way I created them was identical to what I tried with 2.0.1
dict in the last post (compound.pl/my2ispell/iconv).

I can see myself that in the 2.0.1 affix file there is no compound stuff.

So what might be a solution? Convert the old affix file? Mix a OO 2.0.2
affix file with a 2.0.1 dict? :/

Sorry for being so obtrusive, I need to get it working somehow, as our
applications depend on it :/

Thanks.

On 21.12.2006 19:00, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> Oh, I see. So, only 2.0.1 and I can't change that for 8.2 branch. :(

Hannes Dorbath

Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
I tried the other german dicts available for download on the OO site. I
can't get it working with any. Neither in MySpell nor iSpell format.