Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: TSearch2 Changeset 25387
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are you trying to convert openoffice (myspell) format to ispell with help of
my2ispell?

It seems to me, I see the problem. m2ispell doesn't convert prefixes which can
not be combined with every word ('N' in myspell). So, ispell file will contain
wrong line begining with PFX...

I'll fixed that.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/