Обсуждение: tomcat postgresql connectivity error

tomcat postgresql connectivity error

От
"Danish"
Дата:
Hi,
Im trying to run a web application from tomcat which connects to a
database on postgresql 8.1.3....
But when it tries to connect to a database.....an E 101 Exception
occured while retrieving results. is shown

When I checked up the logs of tomcat.....I could see..
SQLException [ERROR: No parser with id 17555]; nested exception is
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: No parser with id 17555

Please advise
Danish

Re: tomcat postgresql connectivity error

От
Richard Huxton
Danish wrote:
> Hi,
> Im trying to run a web application from tomcat which connects to a
> database on postgresql 8.1.3....
> But when it tries to connect to a database.....an E 101 Exception
> occured while retrieving results. is shown
>
> When I checked up the logs of tomcat.....I could see..
> SQLException [ERROR: No parser with id 17555]; nested exception is
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: No parser with id 17555

Google for "no parser with id" and read through the first few results.
Does this (tsearch2 + undefined locale) sound like it might apply to you?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Re: tomcat postgresql connectivity error

От
dsids
Дата:
Yes I did a search on Google but it didnt give me any clues..............
Although the database is now working fine.....
The only thing I did was to change the statement with which i created
postgresql logfile...
I would do./.../usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl -D /usr/local/pgsql/data >>
/usr/local/pgsql/logs/logfile.txt 2>&1 start

now I do /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl -D /usr/local/pgsql/data -l logfile
start

the database started working fine.....

Thanks
Danish