Re: tomcat postgresql connectivity error

От dsids
Тема Re: tomcat postgresql connectivity error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes I did a search on Google but it didnt give me any clues..............
Although the database is now working fine.....
The only thing I did was to change the statement with which i created
postgresql logfile...
I would do./.../usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl -D /usr/local/pgsql/data >>
/usr/local/pgsql/logs/logfile.txt 2>&1 start

now I do /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl -D /usr/local/pgsql/data -l logfile
start

the database started working fine.....

Thanks
Danish