Обсуждение: copy from error

copy from error

От
marcelo Cortez
Дата:
Folks

 the follow error:
Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  no existe
la columna <<oid>>
" the column oid don't exists" in english.

CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: <<select oid from
public.pg_ts_cfg where locale = $1 >>

using php4  call the pgsql.so
with follow query:

COPY caratult(actuacion_car,

id_reparticion_uc,fecha_inicio,tipo_actuacion,id_extracto_car,act_extramunicipal,observaciones,comentario1,comentario2,comentario3,si_calle,verdadera,orden_pago,fac_tipo,fac_anio,fac_nro,fac_importe,anexos,recibo_suelto,id_actuacion_car,id_reparticion_car,id_secuencia_car,fecha_inicio_real
) FROM '/var/files/carat/out/xai.proc';

 Any ideas?
 Tia.
 Best regards
  MDC

postgres 8.1 0 on debian
php version 4

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

Re: copy from error

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 06:30:50PM +0000, marcelo Cortez wrote:
> Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  no existe
> la columna <<oid>>
> " the column oid don't exists" in english.
>
> CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: <<select oid from
> public.pg_ts_cfg where locale = $1 >>

I'd guess that you're using tsearch2 but somehow the pg_ts_cfg table
was created without oids.  In 8.1 default_with_oids is off, but
since tsearch2.sql creates the table "with oids" I'm wondering if
you created the table by some other means (i.e., not by running the
commands in tsearch2.sql).

--
Michael Fuhr

Re: copy from error

Дата:
marcelo Cortez <jmdc_marcelo@yahoo.com.ar> writes:
>  the follow error:
> Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  no existe
> la columna <<oid>>
> " the column oid don't exists" in english.

> CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: <<select oid from
> public.pg_ts_cfg where locale = $1 >>

You seem to have managed to create the pg_ts_cfg table without OIDs, but
it's not clear how, because the CREATE command for it in tsearch.sql.in
definitely specifies WITH OIDS.  How did you set up your tsearch2
installation exactly?

            regards, tom lane

Re: copy from error

От
marcelo Cortez
Дата:
Tom , Michael

 Thanks for your responses,
 there any procedure for fix fts installation?
 any advice will be appreciated
 Tia.
 best regards.
 MDC

 --- Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escribió:

> marcelo Cortez <jmdc_marcelo@yahoo.com.ar> writes:
> >  the follow error:
> > Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  no
> existe
> > la columna <<oid>>
> > " the column oid don't exists" in english.
>
> > CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: <<select oid from
> > public.pg_ts_cfg where locale = $1 >>
>
> You seem to have managed to create the pg_ts_cfg
> table without OIDs, but
> it's not clear how, because the CREATE command for
> it in tsearch.sql.in
> definitely specifies WITH OIDS.  How did you set up
> your tsearch2
> installation exactly?
>
>             regards, tom lane

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

Re: copy from error

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 02:34:14PM +0000, marcelo Cortez wrote:
>  there any procedure for fix fts installation?

As Tom asked, what steps did you follow to install tsearch2?  The
standard installation script creates its tables with oids, at least
in current releases, so you appear to have installed tsearch2 some
other way.

--
Michael Fuhr