Re: copy from error

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: copy from error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 06:30:50PM +0000, marcelo Cortez wrote:
> Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  no existe
> la columna <<oid>>
> " the column oid don't exists" in english.
>
> CONTEXT:  sentencia SQL: <<select oid from
> public.pg_ts_cfg where locale = $1 >>

I'd guess that you're using tsearch2 but somehow the pg_ts_cfg table
was created without oids.  In 8.1 default_with_oids is off, but
since tsearch2.sql creates the table "with oids" I'm wondering if
you created the table by some other means (i.e., not by running the
commands in tsearch2.sql).

--
Michael Fuhr