Обсуждение: Can postgresql catch all the sentences applies to one table?

Can postgresql catch all the sentences applies to one table?

От
Manuel García

Hello, Somebody knows If is possible to catch all the sentences applies to one table using triggers and function in C maybe, that’s  because, I need to create one log table with all the sentences. Once that I have that  I going to use all the sentences to replicate that table in other database, and after the first load of this table I going to try to apply only the last sentences register on the source table.

If this is possible I like to know or maybe if somebody can advice me about some technical documentation

I am using postgresql 7.3

Somebody, can help me

Thanks in advanced.

 Atte. Manuel

Re: Can postgresql catch all the sentences applies to one table?

От
Vivek Khera

Hello, Somebody knows If is possible to catch all the sentences applies to one table using triggers and function in C maybe, that’s  because, I need to create one log table with all the sentences. Once that I have that  I going to use all the sentences to replicate that table in other database, and after the first load of this table I going to try to apply only the last sentences register on the source table.

There are at least two table replication projects that sounds like they will solve whatever problem you're trying to solve.  No need to do all that work re-inventing it.