Can postgresql catch all the sentences applies to one table?

От Manuel García
Тема Can postgresql catch all the sentences applies to one table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello, Somebody knows If is possible to catch all the sentences applies to one table using triggers and function in C maybe, that’s  because, I need to create one log table with all the sentences. Once that I have that  I going to use all the sentences to replicate that table in other database, and after the first load of this table I going to try to apply only the last sentences register on the source table.

If this is possible I like to know or maybe if somebody can advice me about some technical documentation

I am using postgresql 7.3

Somebody, can help me

Thanks in advanced.

 Atte. Manuel