Обсуждение: I need examples of stored procedures returning datasets

I need examples of stored procedures returning datasets

От
mydejamail@yahoo.co.uk (My Deja)
Дата:
I need examples of stored procedures returning datasets.

Can anyone point me to some examples?

Re: I need examples of stored procedures returning datasets

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
On Friday 12 September 2003 15:11, My Deja wrote:
> I need examples of stored procedures returning datasets.
>
> Can anyone point me to some examples?

There are some in the contrib directory of the source distribution
(contrib/tablefunc iirc) and also check http://techdocs.postgresql.org -
there is a good article there showing their use.
--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

Re: I need examples of stored procedures returning datasets

От
elein
Дата:
There is are several articles on the subject in
General Bits in issue #26 (http://www.valena.com/GeneralBits/26.html)
The code for the discussion in the articles is available
in the Tidbits area (http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits).

--elein@varlena.com