Re: I need examples of stored procedures returning datasets

От elein
Тема Re: I need examples of stored procedures returning datasets
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There is are several articles on the subject in
General Bits in issue #26 (http://www.valena.com/GeneralBits/26.html)
The code for the discussion in the articles is available
in the Tidbits area (http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits).

--elein@varlena.com