Обсуждение: Re: [webmaster] Broken upgrade_tips link

Re: [webmaster] Broken upgrade_tips link

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi Skip,

That's on an old server that we're currently working to deprecate (I
didn't realise it was mentioned in the docs). Anyway, I've put that file
back there for now until I sort out a better solution. You shouldn't
need it for an server upgrade anyway though - it's more relevant to
someone upgrading an application that looks directly at the system
catalogs.

Regards, Dave.

e=release.html#RELEASE-7-3

it refers to

    http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/momjian/upgrade_tips_7.3

in the "Migration to version 7.3" appendix.  I tried several variants
but can't find that document.  Google wasn't any help either.

Pointers appreciated.

Thx,

Skip Montanaro
skip@pobox.com