Re: [webmaster] Broken upgrade_tips link

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [webmaster] Broken upgrade_tips link
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Skip,

That's on an old server that we're currently working to deprecate (I
didn't realise it was mentioned in the docs). Anyway, I've put that file
back there for now until I sort out a better solution. You shouldn't
need it for an server upgrade anyway though - it's more relevant to
someone upgrading an application that looks directly at the system
catalogs.

Regards, Dave.

e=release.html#RELEASE-7-3

it refers to

    http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/momjian/upgrade_tips_7.3

in the "Migration to version 7.3" appendix.  I tried several variants
but can't find that document.  Google wasn't any help either.

Pointers appreciated.

Thx,

Skip Montanaro
skip@pobox.com