Обсуждение: European date format at backend boot

European date format at backend boot

От
"Miguel Carvalho"
Дата:
Hi,

I'd like to know how can i change the default date style format to European.

I have read PostgreSQL manual, idocs, google, but i havent found a working
solution.

I have tried using -o"-e" pararameter at the ´backend start.

Does any one can help?

Thank's
Miguel Carvalho

Re: European date format at backend boot

От
Martijn van Oosterhout
Дата:
On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 12:45:06AM -0000, Miguel Carvalho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know how can i change the default date style format to European.
>
> I have read PostgreSQL manual, idocs, google, but i havent found a working
> solution.
>
> I have tried using -o"-e" pararameter at the ´backend start.

SET DATESTYLE european;

or something like that.

I'm not quite sure where the default is set but here we have it set to ISO
with European conventions. Use SHOW DATESTYLE to see the current setting.

HTH,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/