Re: European date format at backend boot

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: European date format at backend boot
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 12:45:06AM -0000, Miguel Carvalho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know how can i change the default date style format to European.
>
> I have read PostgreSQL manual, idocs, google, but i havent found a working
> solution.
>
> I have tried using -o"-e" pararameter at the ´backend start.

SET DATESTYLE european;

or something like that.

I'm not quite sure where the default is set but here we have it set to ISO
with European conventions. Use SHOW DATESTYLE to see the current setting.

HTH,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/