Обсуждение: PHP question

PHP question

От
Michael Kretshkivsky
Дата:
Hi all!
I has work with WEB-DB under Linux earlier,
where PHP was installed automatically and work excellent.
But, at that time I must proceed to FreeBSD3.3 + Apache-1.3.9.+PHP4.
Unfortunatelly, this distributive package PHP4 not support PostgreSQL.

Where I can find PHP package for

PostgreSQL 7.0.3
Apache 1.3.9
FreeBSD 3.3 ?

Thanks an advance.

Re: PHP question

От
Chris Jones
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 04:18:04PM +0300, Michael Kretshkivsky wrote:

> Where I can find PHP package for
>
> PostgreSQL 7.0.3
> Apache 1.3.9
> FreeBSD 3.3 ?

Have you checked the FreeBSD ports collection?

Chris

--
chris@mt.sri.com -----------------------------------------------------
Chris Jones                                    SRI International, Inc.

Вложения

Re: PHP question

От
Martín Marqués
Дата:
On Mié 11 Abr 2001 16:18, Michael Kretshkivsky wrote:
> Hi all!
> I has work with WEB-DB under Linux earlier,
> where PHP was installed automatically and work excellent.
> But, at that time I must proceed to FreeBSD3.3 + Apache-1.3.9.+PHP4.
> Unfortunatelly, this distributive package PHP4 not support PostgreSQL.
>
> Where I can find PHP package for
>
> PostgreSQL 7.0.3
> Apache 1.3.9
> FreeBSD 3.3 ?

Download the source and compile?

Saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.

Re: PHP question

От
Flemming Frøkjær
Дата:
At 04:18 PM 4/11/2001 +0300, you wrote:
>Hi all!
>I has work with WEB-DB under Linux earlier,
>where PHP was installed automatically and work excellent.
>But, at that time I must proceed to FreeBSD3.3 + Apache-1.3.9.+PHP4.
>Unfortunatelly, this distributive package PHP4 not support PostgreSQL.
>
>Where I can find PHP package for
>
>PostgreSQL 7.0.3
>Apache 1.3.9
>FreeBSD 3.3 ?

pkg_delete mod_php4         //Check the name with pkg_info
cd /usr/ports/www/mod_php4
make clean            //To remove any erlier atempt to install php
make            // Will let you configure, and compile mod_php4
make install        // To install mod_php4

You can get more help with FreeBSD's ports on the FreeBSD questins maling list.

\Flemming