Re: PHP question

От Flemming Frøkjær
Тема Re: PHP question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 04:18 PM 4/11/2001 +0300, you wrote:
>Hi all!
>I has work with WEB-DB under Linux earlier,
>where PHP was installed automatically and work excellent.
>But, at that time I must proceed to FreeBSD3.3 + Apache-1.3.9.+PHP4.
>Unfortunatelly, this distributive package PHP4 not support PostgreSQL.
>
>Where I can find PHP package for
>
>PostgreSQL 7.0.3
>Apache 1.3.9
>FreeBSD 3.3 ?

pkg_delete mod_php4         //Check the name with pkg_info
cd /usr/ports/www/mod_php4
make clean            //To remove any erlier atempt to install php
make            // Will let you configure, and compile mod_php4
make install        // To install mod_php4

You can get more help with FreeBSD's ports on the FreeBSD questins maling list.

\Flemming