Обсуждение: Using 7.0.3 - Time to upgrade to 7.1 yet?

Using 7.0.3 - Time to upgrade to 7.1 yet?

От
"Matt Friedman"
Дата:
Is 7.1 ready for production use? I know it's still beta, but I'm wondering what folks are using it for at this time. I'm especially interested to know if people are using it for any high traffic uses. What is the schedule for it's release as stable?

Thanks very much for your comments.

Matt Friedman

Re: Using 7.0.3 - Time to upgrade to 7.1 yet?

От
"Martin A. Marques"
Дата:
El Mar 06 Feb 2001 20:05, Matt Friedman escribió:
> Is 7.1 ready for production use? I know it's still beta, but I'm wondering
> what folks are using it for at this time. I'm especially interested to know
> if people are using it for any high traffic uses. What is the schedule for
> it's release as stable?

It would have to do with how the betas go.
generally a beta goes out, and it is tested for 2 weeks (correct me Marc),
and if no bugs are found, the stable version goes out, else another beta is
out with the fixxes, and the recurtion goes on... :-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.