Re: Using 7.0.3 - Time to upgrade to 7.1 yet?

От Martin A. Marques
Тема Re: Using 7.0.3 - Time to upgrade to 7.1 yet?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El Mar 06 Feb 2001 20:05, Matt Friedman escribió:
> Is 7.1 ready for production use? I know it's still beta, but I'm wondering
> what folks are using it for at this time. I'm especially interested to know
> if people are using it for any high traffic uses. What is the schedule for
> it's release as stable?

It would have to do with how the betas go.
generally a beta goes out, and it is tested for 2 weeks (correct me Marc),
and if no bugs are found, the stable version goes out, else another beta is
out with the fixxes, and the recurtion goes on... :-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.