Обсуждение: dump problems:

dump problems:

От
Dustin Sallings
Дата:
    pg_dump seems to be getting a little confused on ACLs, look at this:

REVOKE ALL on "cat" from PUBLIC;
GRANT ALL on "nobody" to "nobody";

    For everything that has any differing priveleges, it does the same
grant (which, of course, doesn't work).

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>

6.5 and FreeBSD 3.0-RELEASE?

От
Mike Meyer
Дата:
6.4 doesn't seem to get along with FreeBSD 3.0-RELEASE well - if at
all.

In particular, some regression tests failed that I wouldn't expect to
- int8, sanity_check, trigers, misc, alter_table - and trying to
create databases with schema from 6.3.2 causes the backed to exit
unexpectedly.

Yet FreeBSD is listed as one of the supported OS's.

Has anyone else gotten this combination to work? Is there something
outside of the install process that needs to happen to make it work?

    Thanx,
    <mike

Re: [GENERAL] dump problems:

>     pg_dump seems to be getting a little confused on ACLs, look at this:
>
> REVOKE ALL on "cat" from PUBLIC;
> GRANT ALL on "nobody" to "nobody";
>
>     For everything that has any differing priveleges, it does the same
> grant (which, of course, doesn't work).

What PostgreSQL version is this?  If it is not 6.4, I recommend an upgrade.

Re: [GENERAL] dump problems:

От
dustin sallings
Дата: