Re: [GENERAL] dump problems:

От dustin sallings
Тема Re: [GENERAL] dump problems:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

    Yes, sorry, this is 6.4.

    Also, lo_import causes the backend to dump core.

    To enumerate, this database has made me extremely happy, 'cept for
the following problems I've found:

    * this dump problem
    * lo_import dumps core
    * SunOS 4.1.4 build won't communicate with my IRIX server (I
      haven't had time to figure out why)

    Seems like there might have been some other problem recently.  I
did have a couple build problems on SunOS and IRIX, and DBD::Pg broke.
Nothing too bad.  I'm *so* impressed with this new version.  :)

// >
// >     pg_dump seems to be getting a little confused on ACLs, look at this:
// >
// > REVOKE ALL on "cat" from PUBLIC;
// > GRANT ALL on "nobody" to "nobody";
// >
// >     For everything that has any differing priveleges, it does the same
// > grant (which, of course, doesn't work).
//
// What PostgreSQL version is this?  If it is not 6.4, I recommend an upgrade.
//
// --
//   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
//   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000
//   +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue
//   +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026
//
//

--
SA, beyond.com                            The world is watching America,
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>