Обсуждение: DBD::Pg

DBD::Pg

От
Fran Fabrizio
Дата:
Hello all,

Can anyone point me to some web documentation for the DBI/DBD interface and
especially when used with PG?  The perldoc output isn't looking so hot on
this dinky telnet connection. =)  Plus, I'd like some sample scripts that
use the interface.

Thanks,
Fran

[GENERAL] DBD::Pg

От
"Shawn T. Walker"
Дата:
Fran,

    Take a look at the test.pl file in the DBI/DBD and Pg
interface distributions.  This is where I got the sense of the basic
syntax.  You might also consider the DBI/DBD mailing
lists...(http://www.fugue.com/dbi/).

           Shawn T. Walker  swalker@iac.net
              Internet Access Cincinnati
                  http://www.iac.net

"Running enterprise applications on NT? Let the torture begin."
          - A Sun Microsystems Inc. banner ad

Fran Fabrizio writes:

 > Hello all,
 >
 > Can anyone point me to some web documentation for the DBI/DBD interface and
 > especially when used with PG?  The perldoc output isn't looking so hot on
 > this dinky telnet connection. =)  Plus, I'd like some sample scripts that
 > use the interface.
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Fran

Re: [GENERAL] DBD::Pg

От
Thomas Good
Дата:
> Fran Fabrizio writes:
>  >
>  > Hello all,
>  >
>  > Can anyone point me to some web documentation for the DBI/DBD interface and
>  > especially when used with PG?  The perldoc output isn't looking so hot on
>  > this dinky telnet connection. =)  Plus, I'd like some sample scripts that
>  > use the interface.
>  >
>  > Thanks,
>  > Fran
>  >

I have some examples and readmes at www.panix.com/~dbindex.html
The code is very much in need of an update but it does compile...

 Cheers,
 Tom

    ----------- Sisters of Charity Medical Center ----------
                    Department of Psychiatry
                              ----
 Thomas Good, System Administrator            <tomg@q8.nrnet.org>
 North Richmond CMHC/Residential Services     Phone: 718-354-5528
 75 Vanderbilt Ave, Quarters 8                Fax:   718-354-5056
 Staten Island, NY   10304                    www.panix.com/~ugd
                              ----