[GENERAL] DBD::Pg

От Shawn T. Walker
Тема [GENERAL] DBD::Pg
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Fran,

    Take a look at the test.pl file in the DBI/DBD and Pg
interface distributions.  This is where I got the sense of the basic
syntax.  You might also consider the DBI/DBD mailing
lists...(http://www.fugue.com/dbi/).

           Shawn T. Walker  swalker@iac.net
              Internet Access Cincinnati
                  http://www.iac.net

"Running enterprise applications on NT? Let the torture begin."
          - A Sun Microsystems Inc. banner ad