Обсуждение: Failed in moving database objects to another tablespace

Failed in moving database objects to another tablespace

От
"liuyuanyuan"

Hi !

I installed my postgresql and pgadmin III with an windows 32bit installer.

My environment:

Windows7 64bit

Postgresql 9.4.0

Pgadmin III 1.20.0

Then I found the new function in pgadmin III : move database objects to another tablespace.

First, I tried to execute this function and failed,  just as follow (PS: the ok and cancle button cannot display well, please check):

Then, I tried to execute an sql command like this:

  ALTER TABLESPACE pg_default MOVE TABLES OWNED BY yy TO "table";

And I still got an error:

  ERROR:  syntax error at or near "MOVE"

LINE 1: ALTER tablespace pg_default MOVE TABLES OWNED BY yy TO "tabl...

                                    ^

Then I ckeck the Postgresql Document of www.postgresql.org , and I couldn’t find the Syntaxs: ALTER TABLESPACE … MOVE…

So I have to report this problem. Hope to get some reply!

Thanks and Regards!

Liu Yuanyuan

Blog: http://my.oschina.net/liuyuanyuangogo

Вложения

Re: Failed in moving database objects to another tablespace

От
Euler Taveira
Дата:
On 10-06-2015 23:41, liuyuanyuan wrote:
> Then, I tried to execute an sql command like this:
>
>   ALTER TABLESPACE pg_default MOVE TABLES OWNED BY yy TO "table";

This syntax was changed _before_ 9.4 release. The new syntax is:

ALTER TABLE ALL IN TABLESPACE foo SET TABLESPACE bar;

The problem is in pgAdmin. I bet you're running a pgAdmin beta version
or something like that. Could you confirm the exact pgAdmin version?

--
   Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: Failed in moving database objects to another tablespace

От
JasmineLiu
Дата:
Euler Taveira wrote
> On 10-06-2015 23:41, liuyuanyuan wrote:
>> Then, I tried to execute an sql command like this:
>>
>>   ALTER TABLESPACE pg_default MOVE TABLES OWNED BY yy TO "table";
>>
> This syntax was changed _before_ 9.4 release. The new syntax is:
>
> ALTER TABLE ALL IN TABLESPACE foo SET TABLESPACE bar;
>
> The problem is in pgAdmin. I bet you're running a pgAdmin beta version
> or something like that. Could you confirm the exact pgAdmin version?
>

> --
>    Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/
>    PostgreSQL: Consultoria, Desenvolvimento, Suporte 24x7 e Treinamento

Thanks for your replay!
That's all about my pgadmin, please check!
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5853510/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20150611101253.jpg>

Regards!

Liu Yuanyuan