Failed in moving database objects to another tablespace

От liuyuanyuan
Тема Failed in moving database objects to another tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Hi !

I installed my postgresql and pgadmin III with an windows 32bit installer.

My environment:

Windows7 64bit

Postgresql 9.4.0

Pgadmin III 1.20.0

Then I found the new function in pgadmin III : move database objects to another tablespace.

First, I tried to execute this function and failed,  just as follow (PS: the ok and cancle button cannot display well, please check):

Then, I tried to execute an sql command like this:

  ALTER TABLESPACE pg_default MOVE TABLES OWNED BY yy TO "table";

And I still got an error:

  ERROR:  syntax error at or near "MOVE"

LINE 1: ALTER tablespace pg_default MOVE TABLES OWNED BY yy TO "tabl...

                                    ^

Then I ckeck the Postgresql Document of www.postgresql.org , and I couldn’t find the Syntaxs: ALTER TABLESPACE … MOVE…

So I have to report this problem. Hope to get some reply!

Thanks and Regards!

Liu Yuanyuan

Blog: http://my.oschina.net/liuyuanyuangogo

Вложения