Обсуждение: pgsql: Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than

pgsql: Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than

От
Greg Stark
Дата:
Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than
RESERV. RESERV is meant for tokens like "now" and having them in that
category throws errors like these when used as an input date:

stark=# SELECT 'doy'::timestamptz;
ERROR:  unexpected dtype 33 while parsing timestamptz "doy"
LINE 1: SELECT 'doy'::timestamptz;
               ^
stark=# SELECT 'dow'::timestamptz;
ERROR:  unexpected dtype 32 while parsing timestamptz "dow"
LINE 1: SELECT 'dow'::timestamptz;
               ^

Found by LLVM's Libfuzzer

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/258ee1b635e43a37e901fd5f62bdd5f1087d65a5

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/utils/adt/datetime.c  |    6 +--
src/backend/utils/adt/timestamp.c |   80 ++++++++++++++++++-------------------

Re: pgsql: Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than

Дата:
Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> writes:
> Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than
> RESERV.

Shouldn't that get back-patched?  Also, what about ecpg's copy
of the code?

            regards, tom lane

Re: pgsql: Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than

От
Greg Stark
Дата:
On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 4:02 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Shouldn't that get back-patched?

Indeed. I was trying to work out the git workflow and making a token
effort to test it. I think I've done it now.

> Also, what about ecpg's copy of the code?

That I hadn't thought of. Will look at it but it's after 4am here now
so I'll get to it tomorrow.

--
greg