Re: pgsql: Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: pgsql: Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 4:02 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Shouldn't that get back-patched?

Indeed. I was trying to work out the git workflow and making a token
effort to test it. I think I've done it now.

> Also, what about ecpg's copy of the code?

That I hadn't thought of. Will look at it but it's after 4am here now
so I'll get to it tomorrow.

--
greg