Обсуждение: Possibility to add my gmail account too to the ML?

Possibility to add my gmail account too to the ML?

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi,

I am facing the same problem as Suzuki-san about this mailing list, only
my intellilink address allows me to see those mails,
and I cannot be connected to it from another place than the NTT office in Tokyo.

Could it be possible to add my gmail address michael.paquier@gmail.com
too to the ML?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Michael

Re: Possibility to add my gmail account too to the ML?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Michael, Koichi,

You should be able to manage your subscription with the link at the
bottom of each e-mail:

To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-cluster-hackers

If that's not working, please let me know!

--Josh

Re: Possibility to add my gmail account too to the ML?

От
Koichi Suzuki
Дата:
Thanks;