Possibility to add my gmail account too to the ML?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Possibility to add my gmail account too to the ML?
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
Hi,

I am facing the same problem as Suzuki-san about this mailing list, only
my intellilink address allows me to see those mails,
and I cannot be connected to it from another place than the NTT office in Tokyo.

Could it be possible to add my gmail address michael.paquier@gmail.com
too to the ML?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Michael

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: